Simply Coding courses are designed around the needs of the current software job market and are not random, game-based exercises like those offered by other coding instruction companies. Our classes connect together to create a progressive learning pathway that keeps students and teachers engaged at every stage of the training cycle.
Our goal is for each student to create an own online portfolio they can proudly exhibit for college admissions, potential internships and even employment opportunities. Students are instructed by real world programmers in real world programming skills that are relevant in today’s technological marketplace. Advantages of the Simply Coding approach include:
- Any staff member can pilot a course for free
- Students access all content completely online
- Works with either Windows or Mac with no software to install
- Live chat support is available for teachers and students during the program
- Our innovative pricing structure includes a flat rate or an unlimited number of students
Additional discounts are available for Title I schools