Who wants to really learn how to code?
Our coding for kid’s pathway is designed specifically to teach youth how to code their own Websites, Games, and Apps.
This pathway is online and self-paced. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ to progress through real-world coding courses at their own pace.
Students will have access to the two beginner courses upon registration that assume no prior coding knowledge (first two listed below). By completing those courses they’ll be able to select new courses to unlock! These courses build on each other allowing the student to customize and create a great online coding portfolio of their work! See a portfolio example here.
Courses available include:
- Intro to Websites – teaching HTML & CSS as they code their own website.
- Python Multiplayer Adventures – teaching python through multiplayer game creation.
- Intro to Java – teaching Java by coding fun interactive programs.
- Android Apps in Java – teaches app development using Java.
- Minecraft Mods in Java (Bonus course) – fun bonus course helping students use Java to modify the popular Minecraft game.