Students will learn to code using a free text editor, sublime text, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as functions, variables, properties, loops, intervals if statements, and much more.
The course concludes with a tutorial for students to code their own custom game!
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real-world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished games live on the web, starting your online portfolio
- Participate in Game Design Competitions
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
Have you ever wanted to code your own games and share them with others?
Each lesson also includes video reviews to help you as you learn this great coding language.
This course is designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! This course is part of the Simply Coding Pathway!
See course images and student projects below!