Minecraft for Kids Coding with Command Blocks and Data Packs
Learn how to use command blocks inside your Minecraft Games to create custom game play!
Build an ice track in seconds, send a homing missile after a mob, and so much more!
Minecraft for Kids Command Blocks a-la-carte purchase
$49.95/mo $39.95 one time purchase
Minecraft Command Blocks for Kids Course Highlights:
- Learn the logic behind how command blocks give orders
- Understand relative locations and how to effect different players and mobs
- Over 25 hours of curriculum content
- Using your current Minecraft Java Edition account!
- Java Edition is the most current but this can work with other editions
- Fun Interactive lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Share your worlds with your friends
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
Using command blocks you’re able to do just about anything in Minecraft. They teach great coding logic while you automate fun events in your Minecraft game!
This Minecraft Command Blocks for Kids teaches you how to:
- Use command blocks in your Minecraft world for fun automated tasks
- Understand real coding logic such as relative locations and paths
- Stack command blocks that will run based on previous conditions
- Use levers, red stone, conditions and other properties to coordinate your automation
This course is designed for PC & Mac running Minecraft Java Edition. However other Minecraft editions could work depending on their version. We will only be supporting Minecraft Java Edition however.
This Minecraft for Kids Command Blocks course is designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! Each summer more courses are added and our great existing ones get great updates!
See course images and student projects below!