- Use Java to create your own Minecraft Mod
- Add new Java files to create your own items, blocks, weapons and more
- Work in a real Java IDE called Eclipse
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities for every lesson
- Share your mod with your friends
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
This course is online and self-paced with auto graded quizzes and tests. It is specifically designed for youth ages 13+ to use Java and create a minecraft mod.
Students will code in a real Java IDE called eclipse and everything will be saved to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as: main methods, constructors, if statements, loops, data types, random events and more.
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 10 full programming lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way.