This pathway is online and self-paced with auto graded quizzes and tests. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ to progress through real world coding courses at their own pace. Students will have access to two courses upon registration that assume no prior coding knowledge (first two listed below). By completing those courses they’ll be able to select new courses to unlock! These courses build on each other allowing the student to customize and create a great online coding portfolio of their work! See portfolio example here.
Courses available include:
- Intro to Websites – teaching HTML & CSS as they code their own website.
- Python Multiplayer Adventures – teaching python through multiplayer game creation.
- Intro to Java – teaching Java by coding fun interactive programs.
- Android Apps in Java – teaches app development using Java.
- Minecraft Mods in Java (Bonus course) – fun bonus course helping students use Java to modify the popular Minecraft game.