- Learn Python by coding a text adventure, multiplayer space adventure and multiplayer escape dungeon!
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Learn how to use the local network and web to host your python code
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
Python is making a major comeback in the coding world and is widely used as the first language people are learning today.
This course starts off assuming no prior python experience as you code your own choose your own adventure game. You’ll be introduced, in a fun way, to all the techniques that make python unique.
Your next project will be coding a ‘client-side’ spaceship to plug into a multiplayer world hosted on one of our servers. This fun project dives deeper into python using multiple classes and methods.
Last, you’ll code your own HTTP server to design and create a fun multiplayer dungeon escape game! You’ll be exposed to more advanced python techniques as the lessons guide you through everything that makes multiplayer adventures achievable.
Students will learn to code using a free coding editor, IDLE, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials.
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 11 full Python programming lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.