- Learn Python by coding a text adventure, multiplayer space adventure and multiplayer escape dungeon!
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Learn how to use the local network and web to host your python code
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
This course is online and self-paced with auto graded quizzes and tests. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ teaching Python assuming no prior python knowledge.
Students will learn to code using a free coding editor, IDLE, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as: functions, variables, properties, loops, lists, dictionaries, if statements and much more.
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 11 full Python programming lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.