Minecraft Coding for Kids Course
This is a complete Minecraft coding for kids course taught by Simply Coding that uses Java (minecraft coding language) to create armor, shields, weapons, etc.
Minecraft Mods in Java a-la-carte purchase
$69.95/mo $59.95 one time purchase
Minecraft Coding for Kids Course Highlights:
- Use Java to create your own custom Minecraft Mod
- Over 35 hours of curriculum content
- Add new Java files to create your own items, blocks, weapons and more
- Work in a real Java IDE called IntelliJ
- Fun Interactive lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Share your mod with your friends
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
Have you ever wanted to create your own custom Minecraft Items? If you’re a kid born after 2000 then the answer is probably yes.
This minecraft mod coding program teaches students how to create their own custom:
- Items & Blocks
- Weapons & Tools
- Armor & Shields
- Mobs & Special Items (Like a rocket launcher)
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 10 full minecraft coding lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. Syllabus coming soon.
This Minecraft coding for kids course is designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! Each summer more courses are added and our great existing ones get great updates! These course make up the Simply Coding Pathway!
See course images and student projects below!