Expand Your Catalog With Coding Classes
Great for both everyday camps or weekly sessions!
Purpose: To strength the teachers preparedness and course flow understanding, giving them and the students the best chance at a great coding experience.
Objective: Through teacher-led instruction, support and self-paced learning, students will learn to write real code in it’s native environment. Each course includes great interactive lessons to help the students learn and code multiple projects from start to finish. Then the real learning begins as they use their complete projects as a resource for them to plan and code their own game, website or app! We want every student to experience success by putting their own work live on the web. They will learn how to use github to host their code for free!
Schedule: This outline will present a workable schedule to help the students and teachers achieve this objective. See below for sample of a course outline.
One time $250 / teacher. This includes access to:
- All teacher resources
- Three hours of live one on one or group sessions (from same location) with our mentor(s)
- Unlimited chat support during business hours as well as email support
- Class management and student help training videos
- Coding demo videos
- Login access to student material
- Working code files for every lesson activity
- Outline for each in class session
- Any future developed teacher resources
Click Here for Sample Session Outline and Images of Teacher Account Portal!
All teachers will have access to their teacher account with lots of classroom and learning resources, see below!
Contact: Contact us at any time with questions or concerns email@example.com or by phone 801 876 0224