The goal of this K 12 coding curriculum pathway is to give students the confidence and resources to design and code their own Websites, Games, Mods, and Apps which can also promote social-emotional learning as well.
Each student will learn how to publish their completed projects live on the web using GitHub (free)!
How Does the Pathway Flow
It is not a coding boot camp for kids. Our courses are organized in a specific order to help the student with learning how to code. Coding is a new skill that includes new computational thinking and programming concepts and different logic than you or your child may be used to. By going through the courses in an organized method, students will encounter principles that can be learned and added upon.
Every Membership Includes:
- Access to both Prep Courses (if needed)
- Access to both Beginner Coding Courses
- After completing the Intro to Website course (beginner), Responsive Websites (intermediate) will open up.
- After completion of ANY intermediate course, the student can choose which course they would like to complete next!
Beginner: INTRO TO WEBSITES
- Learning how to write real code in its native environment
- Fun interactive lessons with video reviews
- Embedded practice coding challenges
- Live mentor chat support
- Creating your own online portfolio of your work
- Fun step-by-step projects coded start to finish
Intermediate: PYTHON MULTIPLAYER ADVENTURES
Intermediate: MINECRAFT MODS IN JAVA
Intermediate: ROBLOX WORLDS IN LUA
Intermediate: Responsive Website Development
Intermediate: Intro to Java
Intermediate: Virtual Reality & 3D Game Design
Learn to Code TODAY! CLICK HERE
Start creating your own coding curriculum portfolio today!