Accredited Best Coding Curriculum for Schools and Individuals
Each Simply Coding Course Includes:
- Learning how to write real code in its native environment
- Fun interactive lessons with video reviews
- Embedded practice coding challenges
- Live mentor chat support
- Creating your own online portfolio of your work
- Fun step-by-step projects coded start to finish
- Free course updates
Simply Coding Individual Course Titles
Grades 3 – 5 (Ages 8 – 11 suggested)
Scripting Minecraft Command Blocks
Stem Electronics Starter Kit (Fall 2023)
Adventures in Roblox Studio (Fall 2023)
Grades 6 – 12 (Ages 11 – 18 suggested)
Responsive Websites in HTML / CSS
The goal of our coding curriculum for kids is to give each the confidence and resources to design and code their own Websites, Games, Mods, and Apps which can also promote social-emotional learning as well.
Each student will learn how to publish their custom coding projects live on the web using GitHub (free)!
How Does the Pathway Flow
The Simply Coding Curriculum Pathway is not a coding boot camp for kids.
Our courses are organized in a specific order to help the student progress as they learn how to code. Coding is a new skill that is challenging, it includes new computational thinking and programming concepts with different logic than you or your child may be used to.
By going through the courses in an organized method, students will encounter principles that can be learned, reviewed, and added upon. You may purchase courses individually or as a membership.
Individual Course Purchase Includes:
- Lifetime access to that specific course
- Free updates to that course and it’s lessons
Every Membership Includes:
- Access to all courses
- Consider the following pathway are you select where to start.
- Upon completion of the beginner coding courses, you may select your next course at your discretion.
- Each course presents its own challenge and fun projects to add to your coding portfolio!
How to Purchase a Course
- Navigate to the Simply Coding Pricing Page (button down below)
- Read the descriptions of the courses and select which course(s) you’d like to purchase
- Or select monthly / annual membership to access all courses
- Go to your cart and proceed to the checkout page
- Complete the form creating a Parent Account and inputting your credit card
- After successful purchase, from the dashboard of your Parent Account you can create Student Accounts
- Use the Student Account to access your courses through the Simply Coding student login!
- Ask questions through email or live chat as needed
Start creating your own coding curriculum portfolio today!