- Learn HTML & CSS by coding your very own website
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished website live on the web, starting your online portfolio
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 20 hours of content
This course is online and self-paced with auto graded quizzes and tests. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ teaching HTML & CSS assuming no prior coding knowledge.
Students will learn to code using a free text editor, sublime text, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as: html tags, links, images, inline styling and external style sheets. The course concludes with a tutorial for students to upload their website live on the web!
We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.