- Learn HTML & CSS by coding your very own website
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real-world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished website live on the web, starting your online portfolio
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 20 hours of content
Who hasn’t dreamed up some great idea that the world would love and needs a website to get it out there?
This course is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ teaching HTML & CSS assuming no prior coding knowledge. This is a self-directed course with auto-graded quizzes and tests. It is
Students will learn to code using a free text editor, sublime text, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as Html tags, links, images, inline styling, and external style sheets. The course concludes with a tutorial for students to upload their website live on the web!
Start your online coding portfolio today!
We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.