Arduino Compatible STEM Electronics Kit and Coding COURSE
Learn how to create fun circuits powered by an microcontroller and your own code!
Arduino Compatible STEM Kit and Coding Course
$69.95 $59.95 one time purchase
Arduino Compatible STEM Kit and Coding Course Highlights:
- Learn how the world of electronics, hardware, and coding all come together
- Create multiple fun hands on projects including complete explanation and step by step instructions:
- LED Light control
- Rotating Dimmer
- Running a Motor
- Traffic Light System
- Running a Motor with a Button
- More Dimmer and LEDs Setup
- Temperature Control
- Temperature and Light Sensors
- Over 35 hours of curriculum content
- Work in a real Arduino Compatible IDE
- Fun Interactive lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Share your projects with your friends
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
Have you ever wanted to control to flow of electricity? With this course you’ll learn how to do just that! Combine the power of a microcontroller with fun hardware and coding to create real circuits.
This Arduino Compatible STEM Kit and Coding course teaches students how to:
- Use resistors and LEDs to create a circuit and control the flow of electricity
- Combine circuits with coding to control LEDs in multiple patterns
- Introduce small motors and fans and control their movements with coding
- Learn how IoT (internet of things) come to life
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 10 full Lessons to use with your kit. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. Syllabus coming soon.
This Arduino Compatible STEM KIT and Coding course for kids course is designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! Each summer more courses are added and our great existing ones get great updates!
See course images and student projects below!