- Learn Virtual Reality programming by coding your own dungeon escape virtual world
- Learn 3D Game Design programming by coding your own racing world
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished programs live on the web, adding to your portfolio
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
Students will learn to code using a free text editor, sublime text, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as: functions, using the ‘z’ coordinate, physics, camera angles, lighting and much more. These courses teach you how to create the world then the student can expand and customize their project into a full 3D and virtual experience!
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 12 full programming lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.