Coding for Youth
- Coding for youth (kids) Pathway includes multiple courses that unlock as you progress through fun coding courses
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding (computer science)
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished projects live on the web, starting your online portfolio
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 10 courses totaling over 350 hours of computer programming content
- Yearly or Monthly trial plan with 10 days free to have access to all the great highlights listed above
Coding for Youth Pathway Description:
What kid really wants to learn how to code or just play video games all day? If he just wants to play then click here. If not, keep reading!
Our coding for youth’s pathway is designed specifically to teach youth how to code their own Websites, Games, and Apps.
This pathway is online and self-paced. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ to progress through real-world coding courses at their own pace.
Students will have access to the two beginner courses upon registration that assume no prior coding knowledge (first two listed below). By completing those courses they’ll be able to select new courses to unlock! These coding courses for youth build on each other allowing the child to customize and create a great online coding portfolio of their work! See a portfolio example here.
Youth Coding Classes Available Include:
- Intro to Websites – teaching HTML & CSS as they code their own website.
- Python Multiplayer Adventures – teaching python through multiplayer game creation.
- Intro to Java – teaching Java by coding fun interactive programs.
- Android Apps in Java – teaches app development using Java.
- Minecraft Mods in Java (Bonus course) – fun bonus course helping students use Java to modify the popular Minecraft game.
Our Coding for Youth Course Creation:
These youth coding classes are designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! Each summer more courses are added and our great existing ones get great updates! These course make up the Simply Coding Pathway!
See course images and student projects below!