Java Script for Kids Course – Tower Defense
This is a complete Java Script for kids course tower defense taught by Simply Coding.
$49.95 $39.95 one time purchase
- Learn more Java Script by coding a multi-level tower defense game!
- Full lesson on coding a mimic of an existing game
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real-world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Upload finished games live on the web, starting your online portfolio
- Participate in Game Design Competitions
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
This course assumes basic Java Script and coding logic understanding.
As you follow the lessons and build a multi-level Tower Defense game you will learn more advanced coding concepts such as function arguments, math methods, automation, intelligence, objects, arrays and much more.
The final project for this course is to test your skills by playing and then coding a racing game of your choice.
This course shows how to design games for kids and is online, self-paced, and with auto-graded quizzes and tests. This course assumes basic Java Script and coding logic understanding.
This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with 10 full Java Script coding lessons. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way. See syllabus here.
This course is designed by professional programmers and updated regularly. The content itself has been designed based on the feedback of thousands of kids who have helped us test, refine, and perfect our system. Feedback from our users is very valuable and each summer we provide new free content and updates for those who have purchased this course! This course is part of the Simply Coding Pathway!
See course images and student projects below!